We are regularly asked whether you can really lose weight with the Waist Trainer. The answer that we must give is that the Waist Trainer cannot perform miracles. The Waist Trainer can help you lose weight, but can in itself not ensure that you will be 10 kilos lighter. The Waist Trainer can accelerate the process for you and decrease your appetite
This makes it easier to stay away from all those delicious snacks that are actually quite unhealthy for you. Below, we'll give you some tips that can help with healthy weight loss in combination with the use of the Waist Trainer.
Losing weight remains an interesting topic of conversation among women. Weight loss and lasting weight can be a real challenge. There are birthday celebrations at work and its not an easy task to not participate in the festivities and take a piece of cake. Saturdays are for drinks with your girlfriends or you keep to many snacks in the house for your couch potato Sunday.
You constantly have all those temptations lurking around the corner. Below, we'll give you some tips that can help with healthy weight loss in combination with the use of the Waist Trainer.
1. Your breakfast is very important. We cannot emphasize it enough. Those who do not eat breakfast fail immediately. If you want the Waist Trainer doing its job, you need to kick start your metabolism. You do this by starting your mornings with two glasses of water. Put a lemon or a strawberry in for flavor. Breakfast you simply cannot skip. Preferably eat oatmeal or other slow carbs that give you a full and satisfied feeling. Let that bowl system go to work for you!
2. Water water water.... Plants need water and guess what your body needs water too. Throughout the day drink enough water to keep your metabolism up and aid the waist trainer in slimming down your waist. If you don’t like water, drink tea or flavour your water with some fruit.
3. Eat regularly and small portions. Make sure that your metabolism remains high by eating small portions throughout the day. You will see that you are going to achieve better results with the Waist Trainer.
4. Limit your unhealthy snacking only to Friday and Saturday. We understand that it is impossible to never eat something delicious and frankly, we find that a bit boring. In contrast, everything in moderation. It's the weekend and celebrate it with something delicious, but make sure you contain it to the weekends. During week days revert to healthy snacks. For instance, delicious apples or a handful of nuts.
5. Moderate your alcohol intake. Nothing is so fatal to your weight loss efforts as alcohol. The sugars in alcohol go straight to your slimmed down waist. If you do drink alcohol, have drinks with relatively few calories. For example, a vodka red spa with a lime. Rum is best left alone. Your Waist Trainer must work extra hard to get rid of the toxins from the alcohol and that leaves little room to really focus on the excess fat you want to lose.
6. Exercise every day for at least half an hour. That could be cycling from home to work and back. Or a walk with the dog. You can also speed walk for half an hour. The more you move, the easier you make it for the Waist Trainer to create a local sauna around your waist and help you lose weight.
It is definitely possible to lose weight in a healthy way with the Waist Trainer. Don’t let yourself get discouraged and just go for it. Do not try to go to fast, because then you can trip and fail. Losing weight is a process and not every process takes as long. What works for your girlfriend or your mother, does not necessarily work for you. Waist training is something you do for yourself!